Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello, Everybody!





I am very excited to start posting to this blog at last!!! Friends have been encouraging me to do this for a while, so here goes . . . Thanks so much for stopping by to share in my adventures in paper crafting!

The first card I'd like to share with you is one that I created using Decor Elements. The Decor Elements are great not only for home decorating, but also paper crafting! Friends who came to my Stampin' Up! new catalog open house last month were able to make one of these cards, and everyone liked how quick and easy the card was to put together.

Supplies used: White Upsy Daisy Decor Elements, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White cardstock, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Ink, Scallop Oval Punch, and Upsy Daisy Stamp Set.

I'll be back again soon with a fun scrapbooking project!

- Michelle

4 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Congratulations!!! I love your new blog, Michelle! Wooo hoooo! xx jane

Irina Blount said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! FINALLY!! I am so happy for you!!

Just a suggestion if I may... Include "followers" and "subscribe here" links..

Hugs!!
Irina

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Thanks so much, Jane & Irina! The blog is definitely a work in progress, so comments and suggestions for improvement are very welcome!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Michelle!

Love your simple Open House card.

Thanks for sharing! =)Ying