Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Digital Studio -- Pages from my first album!

Scrapbooking with the new My Digital Studio is really fun and easy.  And, I love the finished product!  Last week, my first scrapbook arrived on my doorstep from the publisher.  If you are in my area, you are welcome to check it out at my holiday mini open house on October 18th (please check my calendar or email me for more details!)  And, if you'd like your own copy of this fabulous software or would like more information about it, just let me know (or order online anytime!.)

My first album is 36 pages long, so not possible to share it all here.  However, wanted to share at least some of the pages!  For this album, I used colors, papers, and even some layouts from the Happy B-Day predesigned pages, and really customized them with stamps and more, to suit my photos and style.  So, without further ado, some pages:




Will have more pages to show you soon, too. . . just finished my second album yesterday! 

- Michelle

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

OH! WOW!! These are FANTASTIC! I can not wait to see them in person. Great job!!!

stampinstars said...

How fun! I love how you used the circle punches to create the "lego" look! Very Clever. I guess you already had the Disney Font from somewhere, but it definitely makes the pages. Erin