Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beary Merry Christmas Ornaments

Can't believe it's already been a week since my last post -- that time just flew!  Have been busy here with a number of things.  One of the projects I have been working on is making ornaments with Timothy's play group.  Wanted to share with you a few samples of what we've been making.  The first is the bear I created as a sample:


   
This bear is made using the Stampin' Up! Bear die, and the bear's adorable Santa suit was created using the Stampin' Up! Beary Merry die.   Just love these dies!!! 

The kids have been having fun coming up with their own creations as well.  Daniel even decided to use some scraps of paper and create elf ears for his bear.  Here's how that turned out:



And, a few more bears by Daniel and Timothy:



So cute!!!  And, great fun to make -- for kids and adults alike. 

Hmmm . . . gives me an idea . . . I have been trying to figure out what to offer for my next blog candy . . . perhaps will be a kit with some die cut Build a Bear pieces for the winner!  What do you think?

- Michelle

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Very sweet...can't wait to see the results from today's playdate though!!