Thursday, January 28, 2010

Build a Bear Valentine's Tea Party Samples

In just about a week, I'll be having a special Valentine's Build a Bear tea party and class (for young and young at heart!) to make some cute projects and have some fun!  We'll make two projects during the class.  First, we'll dress up a bear for Valentine's.  I have some new colors of bears die cut for this class.  (My sample bear is cut from shimmery white.)  And, each bear will have a special heart shaped pocket (cut from the Petal Card die) to go home in!  Here's the photo of my sample:



For the second project, we'll make a Valentine's card using the Build a Bear stamps (including the new Beary Best Times stamps) and the gorgeous Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Here's my sample (at least so far -- still feel like it's missing something!  Maybe needs a button or some ribbon?) 



There are still a couple spots in this class -- so, if you are in the Bay Area and would like to join the fun, please send me an email or give a call.  Or, if you can't make it because you are not in the area or the time is not good, please let me know if you'd like a class kit instead!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

I always forget about the kit option...I'd love to get a kit if you have extras