Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Touch of Spring!

The new products from the Occasions Mini are now officially available!!!  I am really loving the new products I have so far -- and looking forward to getting more soon!   Anyway, wanted to show you a project I recently made with the adorable new Mini Milk Carton die for the Big Shot.   Thought you might enjoy something warm and spring-like since it was a chilly day today (at least here in the Bay Area).  Here it is:



The milk carton was die cut from Barely Banana cardstock.  After cutting it, I ran it through the Big Shot again, using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  Couldn't resist sponging on a little bit of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (which is actually still available now as a catalog write-in!!!)   Then, cut and embossed some Whisper White butterflies using the brand new Beautiful Wings embosslit die.  Love how the Embosslits both cuts and emboss at the same time -- so easy, and these butterflies are so adorable! 

I sponged some of the butterflies with So Saffron Classic Ink and Shimmer Paint.   Here's a close up of the ones on the top of the carton.  The carton is closed using a silver Mini Library Clip. 



I have some other projects I've made with these Mini Milk Cartons to show you, too!  Check back tomorrow for another one!!!

- Michelle

No comments: