Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Marlene's Vintage Butterfly Pop Up Card

This is my second post for today . . . first post was the announcement of my blog candy winner . . . if you entered my blog candy, please make sure to check that post out to see if you won!

Now for some eye candy -- of the card variety.  This is another beautiful card from my swap with Marlene Caravello.  This is her vintage card -- and it is a clever pop up or spring card.  I love how she added her butterfly, cut with the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.  It looks like it is just about to take flight!  Her card uses the Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, and the greeting is from the Well Scripted stamp set in the Occasions Mini.  Marlene used the Scallop Trim Corner punch to create the square frame around the greeting.


Marlene told me that she found the template for the spring card on Meg Loven's blog, and you can see that here.

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my Standing Pop Up looks even better on your sight! Thanks to Meg Loven for the inspiration of this technique. Thank you for posting this on your sight, Michelle. You're the best!
Marlene Caravello