Monday, March 8, 2010

Guest Designer -- Daniel

For today's post, I have a special guest designer -- my 7 year old, Daniel.  He made a card for a friend's birthday this weekend, and wanted me to share it with you.  Here's Daniel proudly displaying his creation (and he insisted Isabella be in the photo, too.  I think she's sneaking into way too many of blog posts lately, though!) :


Here's a close up of the card:



Daniel stamped the alien and greeting from the Greetings Earthling set, the rocket is from the Pun Fun set (I cut the greetings away from the images to make it easier to stamp these separately), and the stars are from the Starring You set.  

Daniel even drew a person looking out from the rocket.  Here that is:




Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Great card Daniel, you did a really wonderful job coloring, and I love your paper pieced moon!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Nicely done, Daniel! I am totaly impressed!!!
Marlene Caravello