Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Greenhouse Gala Card!

Today I have another card made with Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper to share with you -- this is one that I made to say congratulations to a friend and Stampin' Up! team member who just completed a Century Ride for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!  I'm so proud of her accomplishment!!!  Here's her special card:


This paper from the Greenhouse Gala pack is so bright and summery -- just makes me happy to look at it! 

Anyway, the bicycle from the Pedaling Past stamp set (in the Summer Mini) was stamped in Early Espresso onto Whisper White card stock.  I colored it with Blender Pens and Ink from my Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pads.  The stamped image was layered onto a piece of Tangerine Tango, and layered on top of the Greenhouse Gala paper on a Crumb Cake base.  Sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink. 

I thought the card needed a little something more, and my amazing friend Jane suggested three rhinestones in the top right hand corner.  That was just the thing!  Really loving the new Stampin' Up! rhinestone and pearl jewels!!!  So quick and easy to add just the right touch of bling! 

Hope you are having a beautiful summer day, too!

- Michelle

No comments: