Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Elements of Style -- One Sheet Wonder -- Part 1

Earlier last week, I met with a good friend who also happens to be part of my Stampin' Up! team, and one of the things we were talking about was One Sheet Wonders.  While she was over, I pulled out two stamp sets -- Elements of Style and Extreme Elements and stamped out a half sheet of Very Vanilla Card Stock with Elements of Style and a full sheet with Extreme Elements, and showed her how I would divide them up to create 5 and 10 cards, respectively. 

Here is the half sheet of card stock, all stamped up and in the midst of being watercolored (I used the Aquapainter, plus Regal Rose, Old Olive and Marina Mist Classic Ink):


And, the finished sheet, ready to be cut:



After I cut the pieces, I sponged the edges with Early Espresso Classic Ink:



Next challenge:  make some cards with these pieces!  Tune in starting tomorrow to see what I created.

- Michelle

No comments: