Thursday, July 29, 2010

Elements of Style -- One Sheet Wonder -- Part 2

Here are three of the five finished cards I created using the One Sheet Wonder piece I showed you yesterday:






I wanted to create some Shabby Chic / Vintage looking cards, and combined the Square Lattice, Elegant Lines, and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders to create some great textures on the layers underneath the One Sheet Wonder focal pieces.  It was also great fun to dress these cards up using a combination of Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim (for the middle card, you might notice that the ends of the trim are missing -- this is one of the pieces leftover from making these cards), and Pearl Jewels, all from Stampin' Up!

Watch tomorrow for the last two cards made from this One Sheet Wonder set!

And, I'm thinking about offering a class and/or tutorial for these cards -- if you'd be interested, please leave me a comment or email me!

- Michelle

No comments: