Friday, July 30, 2010

Elements of Style -- One Sheet Wonder -- Part 3

Here are the final two cards made using my Elements of Style One Sheet Wonder piece:




For these two, I used Marina Mist Card Stock for the background -- this is one of Stampin' Up!'s newest colors, and is oh so beautiful!  As for the other three cards in this set, I used a combination of the Square Lattice and Elegant Lines Embossing Folders to create texture on the background papers.  And, again I had great fun using the Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Victorian Crochet Trim, and Pearls to dress up my cards!  For the bottom card, the trim is again one of the pieces I had left after I created these cards.  Here's a close up of the sentiment on the bottom card:



Hope you enjoyed these!  Please let me know if you'd be interested in a class, tutorial, or supplies to make these yourself!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your color choices. It just so beautiful, Michelle! Marlene Caravello

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! So eye catching. Sorry to hear your punch organizer came crashing down and I think mine will have the same fate soon...those punches are always so lovingly used even by my kids.