Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Going Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams -- Decor Elements

Recently, I helped a friend add some Decor Elements to a special area she created for children to play as they wait in her husband's financial planning office.  A big thanks to Debbie and Scott Stauffer for letting me share these photos with you. 

The Decor Elements she chose were perfect for this wonderful area, don't you think? 



I really love how it turned out!  The tree is the Large Thoughts and Prayers Tree in chocolate and the saying and birds are the Large Direction of Your Dreams, also in chocolate. 

There are so many fun ways to use Decor Elements, if you haven't checked out the latest catalog, please be sure to click here and browse it online.  Or leave me a comment that you need a copy, and I'll arrange to get one to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Michelle

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Love how this turned out...great job applying!