Friday, September 17, 2010

World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza -- Sneak Peek Part 2 -- Boo Banner!

Here's another of the projects that will be available to make at the World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza that I will be having on October 2nd!  This one is a "Boo" banner designed by my amazing and talented friend Jana Weaver.  Here's the sneak peek of the first part (I know, I'm such a tease!):


We got the idea for the technique to add the sparkle to the embossed spider web background from this beautiful card by Kathie Rotti that I received in a recent swap.


In addition to the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Kathie's card also uses the adorable Fang-tastic set from the Holiday Mini.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks!  Please leave a comment or email me (using the button on the side of the blog) for more information about or to register for the Extravaganza!  Would love to have you come create some wonderful projects with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

-- Michelle


1 comment:

Orlie said...

I love anything Halloween!!!!!
Please let me know when and what time. I want to do this for my Boss. Someone took all her Halloween things. I do a lot of wood working and gave her it last year. Now we must start over. Thank You Orlie
brians@tds.net