Monday, December 6, 2010

Marlene's Wiper Card

Today I have another of my friend Marlene Caravello's creations to share with you.  Here is the front of the Christmas card she created for our swap: 


Isn't the poinsetta beautiful?  Marlene made that using the Ornament Punch.  The center looks like one of the Boho Blossoms Punch flowers, and has some of the beautiful Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini on it!  Very sparkly.  And, I love how Marlene created the background with the spritzes of color and the texture from the Finial Press Embossing Folder. 

When you "open" the card, the wiper pops up:



And, here's a close up of the wiper:



The image with the family decorating the tree is from the Welcome Christmas stamp set, and the oval with holly in it is from the Tags Til Christmas stamp set. 

Thanks, Marlene, for letting me share your beautiful art work!!!


-- Michelle

P.S.  Want to make your own wiper card?  Here's a link to a great tutorial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this Christmas card, Michelle! I love the way you make my artwork look so good! Love your blog! Marlene Caravello