Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scrapbook in a Tin Christmas Ornaments

I've been working on finishing my boys' scrapbook in a tin albums for 2009 for a while now, and finally managed to last weekend -- just in time to hang the ornaments on the Christmas tree.  The boys enjoyed looking through the pages I created, and as we were hanging ornaments on the tree, it was fun to look at the other mini scrapbooks we'd created and remember Christmases past.

Here are a few of my favorite pages from the 2009 mini albums:







If you'd like to see what the tin that these pages are in looks like, click here.   You can see other examples of my scrapbook in a tin ornaments in this post and this post (my 2008 ornament), too.

I also can now reveal one of the tins I've designed for this year!  Here it is:



I used an image from Merry Crittermas for this one -- such a fun stamp set, and my kids can't wait to stamp and color their own images for their ornaments.  I also have a selection of more elegant stamps that work well.  This year's Scrapbook in a Tin class will be this Friday afternoon -- I still have a spot or two if you are in the area and would like to come.  Or, if you are interested in a kit, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that, Michelle. Love your scrapbook in a tin Christmas Ornament idea! You are so darn creative! Thanks for posting that, Marlene Caravello