Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Digital Studio -- January calendar page and new blog header!

Back in December in this post, I gave you a sneak peek of a calendar project I was creating in My Digital Studio, using the 2011 Noteable Desktop Calendar Download.  Well, I have another page to show you from that today -- my January page:



This is the top page, there is also a coordinating calendar grid page, which you can customize and add notes about birthdays, anniversaries, etc....

The designer "papers" in this digital calendar kit are very beautiful -- and I love how this one works for a masculine page, but still has a soft, vintage-y feel.   I actually also was able to make a landscape 8.5 x 11" version of this page for a larger calendar, so the designer paper also works well for other sizes and would even work well for cards and other projects!  Very versatile!  

The photo I chose is Daniel with his pinewood derby car last year -- hard to see in the page, but the car actually has light-up headlights -- something Daniel and his dad worked hard to make possible!  And, have done again this year.  Daniel and his dad are still putting the final touches on this year's car.  I will try to get some photos of it at the race this weekend.

In case you hadn't noticed (especially if you are reading the feed of this on Facebook or my Stampin' Up! website, I also wanted to show you my new blog header.  I used the new Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper download, from the Occasions 2011 Mini Catalog to create it.  Here it is:



I added pearls from the Basic Pearls and Rhinestones Digital Download to the flower centers. 

There are a lot of other great new digital downloads that you can see in my online store -- be sure to check them all out!  And, while they work beautifully with My Digital Studio, the downloads can be used with other programs as well.  Please leave a comment or email me if you'd like more information!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Love the new banner! I should have you design one for me! :-) and you know I love the page!

Anonymous said...

Your new banner is so cool, Michelle. Your are quite the techy! Just love what you did with MDS. Marlene Caravello

Anonymous said...

PS: I forgot to mention that I so liked the MDS scrapbook page you did as well. You do such nice work, Michelle. Marlene Caravello