Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy February!

This week is flying by quickly!  I've been busy preparing some special treats for my 6th annual hostess appreciation tea this weekend -- I can't wait for the ladies to see what I have in store for them!  I'll try to get a sneak peek up here tomorrow, and if you aren't one of the invitees, will show you the goodies and make and take next week!

Today, though, I wanted to share with you the February calendar page I created in My Digital Studio.  This is actually the 8.5 x 11 version of this page I had posted on my blog in December.  Both pages are made using elements from the 2011 Noteable Desktop Calendar Digital Download.  Here's the page:


I also used the Crochet Trim Digital Download and the little rose is from the Vintage Adornments Download.  The layout is fairly simple, but I think it captures the sweetness of the moments my littlest guy and Isabella were sharing as they watched the spring storm together.

Hope you like this!  Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

I normally am not very crazy about full blown digital pages but this one is definitely an exception. Really beautiful and it captures the emotion of the subjects so well.

Anonymous said...

I love the darkness of the photos as they look more like a silhouette! Great job and the photo taking as well as on the structure and placment! Marlene Caravello