Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Marlene's Chocolate Card

 Doesn't this card look yummy?


Even on the inside!


This is another of the amazing cards I received from my swap with my talented friend Marlene Caravello back in January!!!  This card uses the Eat Chocolate set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which coordinates beautifully with the Large Oval Punch and Decorative Label Punches.  Marlene also used the Tasteful Trim die and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder for the Big Shot to add some fun details to the card!

I have one more of Marlene's cards from this swap to share with you tomorrow!  Stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget about my blog candy -- if you haven't left me a comment yet, please hop over here and do that now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for posting my art, Michelle. Really appreciat all you do for me! I think I will go and have some chocolate now... Marlene Caravello