Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Good Things . . .

. . . must come to an end?  At least it's almost time for this year's Sale-a-Bration to end . . . today's (March 31st) the last day!!!!  If you haven't taken advantage of this Sale-a-Bration yet, be sure to head on over to my online store to do some shopping now!  (You can choose one FREE Sale-a-Bration product for each $50 in merchandise you purchase.)

Here's a quick and easy mini note card made with a few Sale-a-Bration products:


We made these in my Marvelous Minis class last month, and I realized I hadn't shown the project here yet.  The Designer Paper, flower and cute border are all from the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Paper and Quick Accents kit, and the "thanks" is from the So Happy For You stamp set. 

Tomorrow I have another kusudama project to show you . . . stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, Michelle! I love the style of your saying on the card. It reminds me of the banner on the Petal Cone Die! I am going to have to remember to copy that one!!! Thanks, Marlene Caravello