Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun Flowers Note Card

Hi Everyone!  I've been a little quiet as far as blog posts!  Sorry about that!  Life got suddenly more busy than usual with both my little guys starting Little League (baseball and t-ball, respectively . . . and with Coach Dad needing the computer to organize a few things!)   I have a pretty serious backlog of projects I want to share with you.   Today, I have a little spring note card to show you:



This was created using the Fun Flowers die from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Near the Pear Pizzazz ribbon, you can see one of the petals is folded -- this is the edge of the card.  I layered one more Baja Breeze card stock flower on top of the card base, then a smaller flower cut out of the beautiful Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric.  It is topped off with a Springtime Vintage Big Designer Button.  The greeting in the center was stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White using the Punch Bunch stamp set from Sale-A-Bration (almost over . . . can you believe it?!  It ends March 31st . . . so if you haven't taken advantage of it yet, no time like the present!  You can head over to my online store and shop to your heart's content.) 

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh! I LOVE this idea! Do you mind if I case it? TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and I feel so lucky to have the 3D version to look at. I like Robin will be planning to make these beauties with my club! You are such an inspiration, Michelle! Thank you!