Friday, March 4, 2011

March Calendar Page Share

Here's the March calendar page I created with the 2011 Noteable Desktop Calendar Digital Download.  Don't you love the papers that come with this download?!  I think they are really gorgeous -- and the nice thing about this digital download is, you can use it for more than just making calendars -- you can use it for cards, scrapbook pages, and more!



For this page, I started with the designer layout that came with the digital download.  I added the photos, and also added the artwork on the bottom right.  For that, I started with a digital Scallop Circle Punch, and filled it with So Saffron.  The bird stamp was added on top of that; it is from the Friends 24-7 digital stamp set, which is one of the sets that come with the My Digital Studio program.  The bird is stamped in Soft Suede, to match the background behind the 2011 on the label.  Then, I added the flowers from the digital For All You Do stamp set, which also comes with the My Digital Studio program.   I colored them using the "color picker" to match the colors in the cherry blossom photo.  I love that feature!  Then, I finished the flowers with a digital pearl in the center. 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome scrapbook page, Michelle!!! You are so talented with MDS and picture taking. I am envious and hope some day to get into this line of art more. Thanks for the inspiration! Marlene Caravello