Monday, April 18, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

My friend Marlene Caravello and I have just finished up another swap, and I can't wait to show you what we made for it . . . but before I do, I really want to show you Marlene's projects from our last swap!  I realized I hadn't shared them yet, and they are not to be missed!!! 

Marlene created these two beautiful projects using the Petal Cone Die and Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper:



I'm really amazed at all the different things you can do with the Petal Cone die!  These two treat holders are so beautiful and fun . . . and, for our most recent swap, Marlene used the die in yet another way (but, there I go getting ahead of myself again!)   

For that swap, we also challenged each other to create cards that move.  And, we both ended up making versions of Never-Ending Cards.  Here are the different views of Marlene's card: 









Pretty neat!!!  I love these cards.  They are fairly easy to assemble -- as another friend and I were just talking about tonight, the real challenge is in decorating them!  I bet you'll agree with me that Marlene did a fabulous job!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a way of making my art look even better, Michelle. I am so flattered you showed this piece on your blog! Thank you, Marlene Caravello