Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the dads out there have had a wonderful Father's Day!  We mostly had a relaxing day at home, although my husband and the boys did head to the pool for a little bit this afternoon, and they had fun with that!  I was able to chat with a friend and get some clean up done around the house while they were out, so that was good, too.

To help celebrate the special dads and grandpas in our family, I created some My Digital Studio cards using some of our favorite photos from a trip we took back in April (if you've been reading my blog for a while, you might remember that in May I completed a scrapbook about the trip -- you might recognize some of the photos from the pages I posted from that).  Anyway, I wanted to share a couple photos of the card the boys and I created for their dad.  This is a trifold card, printed by Stampin' Up!  Here's the photo of the front (apologies because I had trouble getting the lighting of the photo right, but I think you can still get a good idea what the card looks like):




And, here's the back of the card:


The designer paper on the card is from the Nautical Expedition Digital Download.  The words are digital stamps from the Well Scripted Digital Download ("dear father") and the Greatest Moments Digital Download ("I like to be with you"). 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful scrapbook idea! Thank you for sharing this idea, Michelle! Marlene Caravello