Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pennant Parade Happy Birthday Wishes

Here is another card I have created using goodies from the brand new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!




This one uses the Pennant Parade stamp set and coordinating Petite Penants Builder Punch.   These are so much fun to use together!  In fact, I've been creating two new projects with them today for my New Catalog Open House coming up this Saturday.  I'll try to get photos of those taken and posted here soon.

The designer paper is called Just Add Cake, and is also from the new Idea Book.  I used Marina Mist, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock as well. 

The words are from the Fancy Phrases set, and I was excited to discover how well they fit on the sideways pennants!

I created the "flag poles" using Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  That's the same ribbon for the bow, with a Daffodil Delight button from the Bold Brights Designer Buttons on top, and a Pearl Jewel on top of that.  (Even though the Pearls are self-adhesive, I found that it helped to use some Mono Multi adhesive to secure the pearl to the button).

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool card! I love the colors and the layout!!! Marlene Caravello

Scavenger Hunt said...

Wonderful card as always! Love those flowers and the background with the eyelet focal.