Saturday, July 9, 2011

Want to Create a Special Keepsake Project with me?

Have you heard?  Stampin' Up! has an amazing special going on right now through July 31st -- there's a $99 starter kit available (which contains over $185 in products and business supplies).  Plus, when you join in July, you will receive a bonus Christmas Keepsake Project Kit (a $40 value) for FREE!!!  And, I'll get one, too, so we can make our projects together!  How fun!!!  Here's a picture of the finished Christmas Keepsake Project:

Isn't it gorgeous?!!   You know you want one!

In addition to business supplies, the $99 starter kit contains some awesome products from the new Idea Book & Catalog.  The kit is customizable, too, so you can substitute items of equal or lesser value in place of the recommended products, if you want!   Here are the awesome products you can get in the starter kit:
  • Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*  
  • Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
  • Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
  • Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
  • Note Cards (20)
  • Clear-Mount Block C
  • Blender Pen (1)
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies

 
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!


You can find more information about this promotion here, or feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email (there's a link in the side bar), and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have about being a demonstrator or help you get signed up and started!

- Michelle 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your open house, Michelle!!! I sure wish I could be there. Thanks again for that wonderful card and banner with my name! I just mailed off my swap to you today, so you should get it before the end of the week. I put in two little extras that are well deserved as you do so much for me!!! Marlene Caravello

Anonymous said...

PS: I forgot to ask you if I could sign you up for a Blog Hop after convention. It is one of the swaps I signed up for on Stampin Connection called "Fancy Full" by Julie Beltramo. I don't have a blog, so am wondering if you wouldn't mind showing my card I am swapping for this event. It is one of the cards I sent you and it is the one using the "brushless watercolor technique". I will get a hold of you when I get back.

Anonymous said...

Oh...and I forgot to add my name to the last anonymous entry. Thanks, Michelle! PS again: Was wondering if you could email me your phone number, so I could quickly chat with you about the blog hop specifics. Marlene Caravello