Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary Card

A couple weeks back, my parents celebrated their anniversary, and I wanted to create a special card for them.  I used some of my favorite new supplies, and here's what I made:


The card is made using Shimmery White Card Stock -- I love the subtle sparkle of this paper!  I layered some Pool Party Card Stock on top of the base, then used another sheet of Shimmery White on top of that.  I embossed the top part of the top Shimmery White layer using the oval frame from the new Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Set, and the bottom part using the new Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I added a Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon across the top of the embossed stripes, and punched some flowers to attach on top of that.  "Happy Anniversary" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set is stamped in Pool Party in the center of the embossed frame.

Here are some close ups so you can see the shimmer and the details better:




Thanks for stopping by! 

- Michelle



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful, Michelle! Marlene Caravello