Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello, Doily! Thank You Card

Before showing you today's card, just a quick reminder that this is the last day to order from the Summer Mini!  This card is the last of the cards we made at my CASE the Catalog Card Class this weekend.  For this one, I adapted the "Season's Greeting" card from page 43 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog The version in the Idea Book, uses the Bells & Boughs stamp set, and I love that, but wanted to use the Hello, Doily! stamp for a somewhat less "Christmas-y" looking card.  Here's how mine turned out:




I also substituted the Perfectly Penned stamp set (can you tell this is one of my current favorites?) for the Curly Cute stamp set (which I also think is wonderful, but don't have yet!) Finally, I added a couple of rhinestones to my version.

Just a quick post today -- now I have to head off to help my new third grader with his spelling words! 

Thank you for stopping by! 

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple and wonderful...great card, Michelle! I need to play with my doily stamp. Thanks for the inspiration. Marlene Caravello