Friday, August 12, 2011

SUper Friends SUper Swap!!!

Boy, do I have a treat for you today!!!  At our meeting last month, my SUper Friends team each created cards to swap, and they were so wonderful, I just had to share!  Here they are:


By Agnes:

And, a bonus card from Agnes:




By Sparrow:


By Charlene:


And, a bonus card from Charlene:


By Christina:


By me:



It was great fun to see what everyone made -- we're swapping again later this month, and I'm excited to see what the gals come up with this time, too!

Didn't want to overwhelm you by posting details about the ingredients for each of these cards, but please feel free to email or comment if you have questions about what we used to make these.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great eye candy, Michelle! Thanks for sharing this artwork with us. I so enjoyed it. Marlene Caravello