Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feels like Friday!

My kids finished school for the week today (there's a staff learning day tomorrow), so it feels like a Friday tonight!  I have only a couple minutes as I need to get back to watching a movie with them, but thought I'd pop in and show you the last of the cards from my recent Marvelous Minis class.  Here they are:





The flowers on the cards are made with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch.  I used Calypso Coral for the petals for one card, and Island Indigo on the other.  Each flower center is one of the new Designer Printed Brads.  The leaf is Pear Pizzazz, and the greeting on it is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped in Lucky Limeade.

I used the Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around the two top layers.  The top Whisper White layer was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the Big Shot.  Underneath that is a layer of Pear Pizzazz.

The card base is a 5 x 3.5" Note Card.

Hope you are having a wonderful day -- and can get an early start to your weekend, too! 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute, quick note cards!!! Love them. Marlene Caravello