Monday, November 28, 2011

SUper Friends Swapping Again!

I had a fun meeting with my SUper Friends group today!  We had a terrific card swap, and that made me realize that I hadn't yet shown off the beautiful cards I received in our swap last month . . . so here those are:







Aren't they wonderful?!!!  It's always so fun to see what everyone comes up with for her card! 

We also made a fun Christmas tag project today . . . I'll try to get photos of that and our swaps taken soon so I can share here, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

P.S.  If you haven't checked out Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza yet . . . well, what are you waiting for?  Head on over to my online store now and check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the swap you had. What great ideas they are! Marlene Caravello