Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Tea Shoppe Card

When my SUper Friends demonstrator group met last week, we had a swap, and here is the card I prepared for it:  



Can you tell how much I am enjoying the Tea Shoppe stamp set?!

This card is an adaptation of a card I saw and admired on Stampin' Connection (a special place Stampin' Up! provides for demonstrators to share ideas, projects, and more online).  The card that inspired me was this beauty by Mary Fish.

For my card, I changed the color scheme and papers.  I used Very Vanilla for the base, for one layer, and for the stamped squares.  The frames around the stamped squares and the layer on top of the card base are Early Espresso.  I also used a piece of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (available as part of Sale-a-Bration!).  The colors for the tea cups are drawn from that paper -- Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Poppy Parade.  I had fun using pearls to embellish my tea cups, as Mary Fish did on her card!  The little flower is punched from Pool Party card stock using the four petal flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes pack.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the little cups from Tea Shoppe! Great card! Marlene Caravello