Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hostess Tea Make and Take!

I had such a fun time with my friends who came for the hostess tea this afternoon!  I really appreciate them taking the time from their Saturday to come have tea and stamp with me -- and their support of my stamping business this year!!!  Anyway, here's the card I designed for us to make as our project.  It's another shaped card made with the Labels Framelits, but this time it is an easel card:


The card base is Very Vanilla, with a top layer and a bottom accent cut from Pool Party.  We used some of the beautiful Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (from Sale-a-Bration -- you can get yours starting on Tuesday!!!) for the inner label, as well as for some of the flowers.  The flowers were punched using the Boho Blossom and Bitty Punch Trio.  We used Calypso Coral card stock for a couple of the flowers as well.  Flower centers are Rhinestone Jewels.

Here are some close ups of the flowers:





The stamped tea cup images and the greeting are from the Tea Shoppe stamp set in the Occasions Mini.  They are stamped in Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Soft Suede Classic ink, respectively.  The ribbon is the beautiful new Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (from the Occasions Mini -- I'm going to be offering an Occasions & Sale-a-Bration embellishement share including this soon, please stay tuned for more details!).   The leaves were punched out of Lucky Limeade using the Bird Punch.

 Here's a side view of the card, so you can see the easel better:



I'll post more photos from the tea soon.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: