Monday, January 9, 2012

My Digital Studio In Color Tags

Before Christmas, I decided to design and then print out some tags using My Digital Studio.  It couldn't have been easier!  For the first one, I started with a template for a 2.5 x 4.5" tag that came with the 2011-13 In Color Pack.  That template is in peach and blue tones (Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Island Indigo with a bit of Lucky Limeade, to be exact), and reads "Mr. & Mrs." -- in other words, it could make a beautiful tag for a wedding gift.  With a few quick changes in colors and stamps, I converted that to this Christmas tag, which I had professionally printed through Stampin' Up!:



At the same time, I also created and printed out a few "thank you" tags.  These tags are also from a template that comes with the 2011-13 In Color Pack, but for a 3x3" tag.  I printed these out without making any changes -- they're perfect for attaching a little thank you note to a customer order or to a little thank you gift or well, there are lots of possibilities.  Here's the front of the tag:


And, here's the back:



Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: