Friday, February 3, 2012

My Digital Studio -- Free Trial and My February Calendar Page

Have you heard the news yet?  You can get a free one-month trial of My Digital Studio Express!!!  This is a great way to test out the program and see how much fun it is to create great digital projects -- cards, scrapbooks, calendars, tags, and so much more!  Want to take advantage of this great deal?   Then head on over to my online store, add the My Digital Studio Express free trial to your bag, and you can download it and start creating amazing projects right away!

I also have my February page to share with you from the calendar I made for 2012.  Here it is:



The page is very simple . . . I wanted to keep the focus mostly on the photos of my guys!  The page uses background paper from the Year to Remember 2012 Calendar Template, and the "February" comes from that as well.  The banner is the Flag Punch, with a drop shadow under it.  Quick and easy to create!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Please let me know if you have any questions about My Digital Studio.

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you make the cake, Michelle? If so, how did you make it into a dome shape? Just curious. Love the page...nice work! Marlene Caravello