Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Card for Creative Connections Class

This past Sunday was my March Creative Connections Class, and one of the cards I designed for it was this Easter card:



If it seems kind of familiar to you, that might be because I used the same layout as in my Hello Baby Bunny Card.  I just changed the colors and embellishments a bit.

This card has a Calypso Coral card stock base, with a Very Vanilla card stock layer on top of that.  The designer paper is one of the patterns from the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (only available until March 31st!!!)  The ribbon across the top of the designer paper is the Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon.

The stamped images are from the Everybunny Stamp Set.  I watercolored the main image using ink from my ink pads and a Blender Pen.  The image was punched out using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, and layered onto a piece of Early Espresso punched out using the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

The bow next to the bunny is a faux bow (Mary Brown style), held together with one of the brads from the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack.  I used the Lucky Limeade ribbon from that pack layered on top of some 3/8" Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon.

The little flowers are punched out of the Everyday Enchantment paper using the Boho Blossoms Punch.  I layered them together, then held the layers of each flower together using a brad from the Regals Collection.

Hope you like it!  Thanks for visiting my blog.

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!!! TFS! Marlene Caravello