Monday, March 5, 2012

My Digital Studio: March Calendar Page

Hi Everyone!  It was a busy weekend here -- we had baseball activities for both boys as we get ready to kick off their season.  We had beautiful weather, so it was wonderful to be outside!

Today, I wanted to share with you another of the calendar pages I created in My Digital Studio.  Here it is:



Again, this page is very simple to keep the focus on the photos -- clockwise from the top left:  my boys with some great friends, our cat Isabella, the boys all dressed in green on St. Patrick's Day, and my backyard daffodils!    The background paper on the page is from the Year to Remember calendar template, as is the "March" stamp.  The banner is the Flag Punch digital download.

If you haven't downloaded your free trial version of My Digital Studio yet, what are you waiting for?  This program is so much fun to use!  Head on over to my online store, add the My Digital Studio Express free trial to your bag, and you can download it and start creating your own amazing projects right away!  There's also a wonderful resource you should check out: www.mydigitalstudio.net (there are samples, tutorials, and much more there!)

- Michelle

No comments: