Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SUper Friends Swapping Again

As promised, here are the February swaps from my SUper Friends group!  

Charlene made these adorable baskets for us using the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Brads from Sale-a-Bration, as well as the Blossom and Boho Blossoms Punches:



. . . and she even filled them with treats:


 Nancy created this simple and elegant card with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder:


Renate created this beautiful card with quilled flowers:



Here's a fun thank you note by Jodi:


Agnes created this beautiful birthday card,using the Fresh Vintage and Elementary Elegance Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and the faux tile technique:


Carla created this wonderful card using the For All You Do stamp set:

For my swap card, I used the Everybunny Stamp Set, which I watercolored, and then cut and embossed around the image using my Label Framelits (got the idea for embossing from Patty Bennett's blog here, but have come up with my own method for doing this -- will try to get together a video tutorial on it soon!):



Hope you enjoyed seeing our cards!

- Michelle



P.S.  I'd love to have you join my group of SUper Friends!  And, joining during Sale-a-Bration is fabulous!  The Stampin' Up! starter kit is only $125 right now, plus you will get a free paper pack or digital download every month for the rest of the year!!!  For more information or to sign up, please click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun you have! TFS those neat cards. Love it, Marlene Caravello