Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter CD Envelope Cards Finished!

I have one more Easter project to share with you today -- or more precisely, I have the finished version of the CD envelope cards I showed you earlier in this post.   I added a greeting and some simple embellishments (die cut adhesives from the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit and some rhinestones) to the covers:





On the inside, I added my photos and some more of the die cut adhesives from the Simply Scrappin' Kit. Here are a few photos of the inside (along with Timothy checking out my work on my messy crafting space!):






I tucked a note in the back pocket, along with a few extra photos.  I'm happy with how these turned out -- in fact, still want to make one more for myself!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: