Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May My Digital Studio Calendar Page, and Newest Downloads!

Wow!  The end of May is fast approaching, and I realized I still had not shared the calendar page I created with My Digital Studio for this month.  So, here it is today!


This is another simple layout . . . wanted to keep the focus on the photo of my boys!  The photo was taken at one of our favorite places to visit, Point Lobos Reserve, a beautiful state park just south of Carmel, California.  On the day this photo was taken, we had come at just the right time to really enjoy the tide pools and see lots of  little marine creatures in them.

The background paper on the page and the "May" stamp are from the Year to Remember 2012 Calendar Template.  I placed the "May" stamp onto a Flag Punch.

There are some amazing new downloads this week!  My absolute favorite is the Soft Blooms Digital Download.  Look at the beautiful flowers that come in it:
Images copyright 2012 Stampin' Up!



You can click here to check out the rest of this week's downloads, too!

And, If you haven't tried My Digital Studio out yet, you can still get started with a free 30-day trial -- just head over to my online store, add the My Digital Studio Express free trial to your bag, then download it, and start creating amazing projects right away! 


Thanks for visiting my blog!


- Michelle

No comments: