Monday, June 4, 2012

Have you seen the new catalog yet?

Hello!!!  I'm still here . . . just been a bit overwhelmed with the boys' end of school year and end of baseball season activities!  Just over a week to go and maybe then we can relax a bit?  We'll see!

Anyway, I just had to pop in and make sure you've seen the beautiful new Stampin' Up! Catalog!   Here's what the cover looks like, and if you click the link below the photo, you will be able to see and browse the online version of the catalog:

Stampin' Up!'s 2012-2013 Catalog


There's also a new Celebrando Creatividad!  Here it is with the link:

Stampin' Up!'s Celebrando Creatividad

And, there is a wonderful opportunity to become part of Stampin' Up! and my SUper Friends Team this month:



To learn more, please click here or contact me by leaving a comment or sending me an email using my sidebar link.

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I'll be back again soon with some cards to share with you!!!

- Michelle

No comments: