Monday, July 16, 2012

A Few More Double Dutch Fold Cards

I have some new sneak peek items from the upcoming Holiday Mini on my work table waiting for my attention, so hopefully will soon have some sneak peek projects to show you!  In the meantime, here are a few more double dutch fold cards that I've created!  (In case you missed my earlier post with information about how to create these, here's the link to it)  

I used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits to die cut the focal piece for each of these, and the Bitty Banners to die cut the greetings.  First is a Father's Day Card:


I used the Packed for Dad set (from the Occasions Mini, not currently available), as well as the Perfect Words stamp set (also now retired).

The next card is a card I created for one of my older son's friend's birthdays.  His friend loves soccer, and my son chose the new Gumball Green In Color to be the main color for the card:





I used the Extreme Elements and Goal stamp sets (both now retired) on this card, but wish I would have had the new Great Sport set, as it would have been great fun for this card, too!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

No comments: