Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Drumroll, please . . . 400th Post Blog Candy Winner is . . .

I paid a visit to random.org to let them pick a blog candy winner from all the sweet friends who left a comment on my 400th post.  So, although wish I could give everyone who left a comment an ornament, the number chosen is: 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6 
Timestamp: 2012-08-22 19:51:32 UTC   

And, looking at the 400th post, that means the ornament goes to carpediem (laura j).  Laura, congratulations!!!!  Please contact me by Sunday night to claim your ornament!  (There's an email me button under the "about me" section in the right hand column.)

Thanks so much,
Michelle

1 comment:

carpediem said...

Wow....thanks so much Michelle! What a fabulous surprise when I visited your blog this morning! Laura

Here's my email address ljseki at hotmail dot com