Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Scensational Gingerbread Card from Jana!

I have a treat for you today!  This beautiful card was made by my wonderful and talented friend Jana for me to show off the new Scensational Season stamp set and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits (available separately, but even better together as part of the Scensational Season Bundle!).  If you were able to come to my Holiday Mini Release Party, you'll know that this card not only looks yummy but smells delicious, too. Jana embossed the gingerbread couple using the new Sugar & Spice scented embossing powder.  Too bad my blog doesn't have smell-o-vision!



The card base is Crumb Cake, with a layer of Cherry Cobbler on top of that, and then some designer paper from the Festival of Prints Paper Stack.  Jana finished off the card with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon and a sweet little Cherry Cobbler heart (punched with the Small Heart Punch).

I love it!  Thanks so much, Jana!!!

And, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: