Friday, September 7, 2012

Oops! I've done it again . . .

I'd been pretty good, well at least until May, at posting the calendar pages I created for this year using My Digital Studio.  I was just looking at my calendar as I'm working on scheduling classes for the next few months, and realized it's been a while since I had shared any of my MDS calendar pages with you.  So, I'll make up for that today by sharing both my August and September pages!

For this year's August pages, I chose to use some of my favorite back to school photos from August 2011:


And, my September photos are from a favorite fishing trip in September 2011 (you might recognize the photo on the left from a scrapbook page I created featuring the same photo and have posted here, too):


Again, these pages are pretty simple, keeping the focus on the photos!  The background papers and the month's names are from the 2012 Year to Remember Download.  The only other element I added is the banner behind the name of the month, and that is just created using the Flag digital punch (or two put together, in the case of the August page).

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: