Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For the New Mr. & Mrs.

You might remember from this post a little while back, that I was preparing to travel to the wedding of one of my very best friends.  Well, my friend's wedding was the weekend before last, and it was so beautiful . . . like a perfect fairytale!  I'm so thankful that I was able to travel and be there to celebrate with her, her new husband, and their family and friends.  

While I obviously haven't been blogging much since returning from my trip, that's not because I haven't been creating . . . in fact, quite the opposite!  So, now that I'm getting back in the swing of blogging, I have lots to share here!  I thought I'd start, though, by sharing the wedding card I created for my friend.  Here it is:






Supplies used:  

Stamp Set:  Tiny Tags
Ink:  Basic Black
Papers:  Shimmery White, Riding Hood Red, and Cherry Cobbler card stock, Love Letter Designer Series Paper (Retired, but still available as a digital download)
Accessories:  Elegant Lines and Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearl Jewels

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: