Monday, November 5, 2012

My Digital Studio and a few treats!

It's the last day for Stampin' Up!'s Digital Scrapbooking Day celebration -- have you gotten your free digital downloads and 50% off digital kits yet?  If not, hurry on over here (well, preferably after you take a second to finish reading this post!)  

Since this is my first November post, and still during the Digital Scrapbooking celebration time, I thought it would be fun to share the calendar page I created for this month.  As with the others I created for this year, it uses the Year to Remember Calendar template and some of my favorite photos from this month last year:




I guess it's time to get to work on my calendar for next year!  Can you believe how quickly this year is going?!

I also have a few photos to show you of some fall treats I sent in a recent swap I did with my friend Marlene (you know what that means . . . photos of the amazing and beautiful projects I received from her are coming soon, too!).  I had fun creating special tags for these treats.  The first is a Halloween tag, using the Toxic Treats stamp set, stamped in Basic Black, and sponged with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry:




I used the Basic Black/Basic Gray 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog to tie the tag to the package, along with a piece of the Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.

For the next tag, I had fun playing with my new Floral Framelits and coordinating Daydream Medallions stamp set.  I also used the Mixed Medley hostess stamp set and 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch:



Finally, I wanted to show you what I did with my Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit -- I used the tags and Baker's Twine from it along with the 1 x 8" Cellophane Bags to create these pencil treats for my 1st grader's class:




Timothy wanted one tag decorated with a couple of the characters from the Googly Ghouls stamp set, and then he signed the tag behind it.  

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: