Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, Hello -- It's Sale-a-Bration Time!!!!!

Yeah!!!  Sale-a-Bration started yesterday!!!  I had fun kicking Sale-a-Bration off right with a wonderful group of ladies and a gentleman at a workshop!  I'll show you some of the projects we created at the workshop later, but today I have a fun card to show you created with a combination of the Oh, Hello stamp set from the Spring Mini and the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set and the Sycamore Street designer paper from Sale-a-Bration:



I'm having so much fun with the new Ovals Collection Framelits -- I used them here to cut out the chevron-patterned piece from the Oh, Hello Stamp set.  That was stamped in Pool Party on Whisper White, and the greeting was stamped on top of that in Island Indigo.  I layered that piece onto another piece of Whisper White, cut out with the next-size-larger framelit.  Then, I added the fussy-cut flowers (stamped in Tangerine Tango) and the hummingbird (stamped in a combination of Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango):


There is Dazzling Details in the center of the flowers.

The card base is Island Indigo.  Above the piece of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper is a piece of Pool Party card stock, cut on one side with the Large Scallop Framelit, and then embossed with one of the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders.

If you haven't check out all the great Sale-a-Bration choices (you get to pick one free for each $50 in merchandise you purchase from Stampin' Up!), you can click here to see the brochure.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, "Oh Hello" card! Just love it...makes me smile. Great way to introduce SAB. Marlene C.