Thursday, February 28, 2013

I've Been Scrapbooking!

One of the projects I managed to complete this month was this 12 x 12" Scrapbook page, with photos of my boys, for Valentine's Day. 
 


The base of the page is 12 x 12" Crumb Cake Card Stock, with a strip of the Core'dinations Pool Party Car Stock along the bottom, a strip of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon above that, and a strip of More Amore Designer Series Paper above that.  The die cut heart, designer paper square underneath the top right corner photo and the two punched hearts are also from the More Amore paper pack.  I used the Letter It stamps, die cut using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, to create the "LOVE" title.  The ticket embellishments around the page are made with stamps from the That's the Ticket stamp set and coordinating Duo Ticket Builder Punch.  I sponged the Flower Trim on top of the die cut heart using Regal Rose to better coordinate with the designer paper (and the roses my boys are holding).

And, while I'm on a roll, I've just started my next traditional scrapbooking project -- my pages with a collage of the wonderful photos I received from friends and family this past Christmas!  Had fun working on that with a friend yesterday . . . and am looking forward to finishing that soon. 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Vickie Kertz said...

Great page. I have a new grandson and am looking for ideas. I am more of a card maker, but that may change. I have passed on the Liebster Blog Award to you. You can see the details on my blog. Keep up the good work.

http://momkertz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a great scrapbook page of the boys! Love seeing what you besides cards, Michelle! from your friend, Marlene Caravello