Friday, March 1, 2013

A Little More Amore

Happy Friday!  Can you tell I'm loving the More Amore Designer Specialty Paper from the Spring Catalog?!   Here are some 3 x 3" note cards that I created using it (along with some Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red Core'dinations and Pool Party Core'dinations card stock):







Although the designer paper is obviously perfect for Valentine's day, I think it is versatile enough to be used for anniversary, wedding, birthday, and lots of other occasions!  

Stamp sets used on these note cards are Hearts a Flutter, Bitty Banners, Vintage Verses and Bloomin' Marvelous.  For embellishments, I used Flower Trim and Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.  (In fact, if you saw my post yesterday, you might notice that I used the same ingredients to create the scrapbook page in yesterday's post.)  Additional supplies used include the Bitty Banners and Hearts a Flutter Framelits and the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love...love...love your recent Amore cards!!! TFS, Michelle from Marlene Caravello