Monday, April 15, 2013

Photopolymer Party Card

Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s new Photopolymer stamp sets yet?  (That's right -- sets, now there are two available!  There's Designer Typeset and the just-released Bombs Away Birthday stamp set).  Here's a bright and happy card I created using Designer Typeset for a workshop last month:  



For the card base, I used one of the adorable note cards from Sale-a-Bration, along with the die cut adhesive gray strip and gray Baker's Twine from the kit.  I dressed up the card with a Daffodil Delight party dress, cut using the Dress Up Framelits.  I used one of the images from the Designer Typeset stamps to stamp a belt onto the dress, then added a rhinestone in the center.  Stamping the banner and "Party" was so easy using the clear photopolymer!  I was able to bend the banner stamp a bit as I put it onto the clear block, to shape the banner to better fit my card.  It is stamped in Basic Gray, and the letters are stamped in Baja Breeze (one of the colors on the discontinued list!  If it's one of your favs, be sure to stock up now, before it is too late!)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: